Terms & Conditions
- By law you are not allowed to insure a car at more than one company, therefore we can not insure your car while it is under our care. We will, however pay a portion towards your insurance excess, if it can be proved beyond reasonable doubt, that our company, or our driver, was at fault. While your car is on our premises, it will be covered against fire damage
- The Pink Ladies Airport Valet Parking or any of its employees will not be held liable for any loss of or damage to property or held responsible for any injury or loss of life sustained.
- For security reasons and the high risk of hi-jacking, we can not disclose the address of our secure parking facility.
- The Pink Ladies Airport Valet Parking will under no circumstances be held responsible for any damage or loss to tyres or alloy wheels
- A cancellation fee will be payable to The Pink Ladies Airport Valet Parking if a booking is not honored and it was not canceled at least 12 hours in advanced.
- If your vehicle’s LOW FUEL light is on, we will put in R100.00 worth of fuel which will be added to your bill. An additional service fee of R30 will be added to your bill.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to notify Pink Ladies Airport Valet Parking of the time they will arrive at the O.R. Tambo International Airport, and we will not be held liable for any late delivery of the vehicle’s if not notified.
- By making a booking with The Pink Ladies Airport Valet Parking, the client acknowledge that he/she accept these terms and conditions.
- We urge customers to make a note of their odometer reading, while transporting your car to our premises, we will never drive more than 20 km.